Brew Link Brewing 2019 Beers
Brew Link Brewing Company and I have been building a brand for the past few years. I have designed many cans and bottles for them and this year was no different (you can see some of last years here). Currently available in 8 states and winning awards for their unique beer collaborations, Brew Link is growing. Growing so much that this year they moved their tap room into a much bigger building that houses a tap room, restaurant and decked area. Over the past 12 months they have released many new beers and I have designed cans for five and bottles for a limited edition collection. Here are the details:
1. Lucid IPA – an India pale ale with Citra and Mosaic hops.
2. Vermillion Jack – a red India pale ale, mixing a red ale with a hoppy IPA.
3. Just One S’more – an Imperial milk stout with lashings of chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers.
4. Apple Sauced – a farmhouse special ale infused with apple cider.
5. Pretty Pretty Awkward IPA – a milkshake style India pale ale with pineapple.
6. Limited Edition Ivory Stout bottles – The favorite brew has been remixed with rum, wine and bourbon barrel aging as well as a twist of orange, coconut and blackcurrant.
With moving venues and expanding we made a few less beers this year but the brews remained unique and fun. Designing for Brew Link Brewing is a pleasure. The freedom they afford me as a designer is refreshing. They work hard and push the envelope in the craft beer scene, I’m hoping 2020 will be another great year for this brand.